All Engineering Jobs
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401K
In House Job
Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO (100% On-Site)
Reports to: Sr. Manager of Sustaining Engineering
Responsibilities & Requirements of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in electronic PCB/PCBA design and troubleshooting - including component selection, specifications & schematics, and analog & embedded systems
- CAD software expertise required (Altium preferred)
- Knowledge in programming and script writing (C, C++, Python, Labview, PLCs, etc.)
- Project management and full life cycle R&D experience are ideal (concept, development, scheduling, implementation, and support)
- Exposure to Medical Device, Aerospace, and/or Environmental industries and familiarity with FDA regulation, documentation, and ISO certifications are highly preferred.
- Ensure proper documentation and product quality in a highly regulated environment
Full job description coming soon!