All Manufacturing Jobs
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401K
In House Job
Location: Tooele County, UT
Requirements & Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
- Associate’s Degree in engineering or relatable field, preferred.
- 5-10 years of industrial production experience, including a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of lithium carbonate production, ideal.
- Manage production schedule, training personnel, and managing the safety system and assigned quality responsibilities.
- Strong hands-on problem solving and leadership skills are required.
- Capable of seeing the big picture and solving problems before they arise.
- Willing to work on the production floor and getting your hands dirty.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and spreadsheets.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Full job description coming soon!