What is RPO?
Watch this video, in which Recruiting Manager, Kristin Thompson breaks down the process. Find out how it works, who it's for, and why it may be right for you.
Recruiting Process Outsourcing is a customizable alternative to contingency or direct-hire recruiting that can save your company money, particularly if you need to fill more than just a handful of roles. Pricing is based on a customizable combination of billable hours and minimal finder's fees.
RPO plans are ideal for well-funded start-ups, companies expanding operations or moving to Utah, and other rapidly growing organizations.
We call it Recruitment Process Ownership because we take responsibility and work with you to fill any and all vacancies ASAP so you can get back to your actual job. In addition to saving a bunch of money by not hiring a permanent recruiting team, you get:
- A recruiting process tailored to your existing hiring practices.
- Exposure to our large local network of talent - two decades in the making!
- Active standing contracts with job boards to market and advertise openings.
- Active contracts to provide drug screens and background checks.
- A team of recruiters to take over resume screening and initial interviewing to ensure you only see the BEST of the BEST.
- Administrative support for all scheduling and activity tracking.
- Social media expertise to extend our reach and expedite the hiring process.
- A single point of contact to simplify the process.
...and much more!
"Spectrum Recruiting Solutions went above and beyond to meet our staffing needs. Their team took the time to understand our company culture and the specific requirements for the positions we needed to fill. They were able to source diverse candidates with the technical expertise we needed, but they also had the interpersonal skills to fit in with our team and culture.
Overall, I highly recommend Spectrum to any company in the manufacturing industry or any industry that needs to build high-performance teams! They are the go-to recruitment agency for our company, and we look forward to working with them again in the future."
- Director of Human Resources, advanced materials manufacturing company, RPO client
Our billable hours plans offer strategic partnerships between our company and yours with the purpose of quickly recruiting the right talent to build your team. OUR team will assume ALL your recruiting responsibilities and act as your crazy efficient, insanely effective, in-house recruitment team.
Using our full arsenal of tools, established relationships, existing contracts, large network, and professional experience we take on the responsibility of everything from writing job descriptions to onboarding. Companies benefit from our unique, expedited, dedicated, and proven recruitment process so they can focus on what they do best.