All Engineering Jobs
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401K
In House Job
Embedded Electrical Engineer
Location: Kamas, UT
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Responsibilities & Requirements of the Embedded Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer, or software engineering or a closely related field.
- 3+ years of relevant, new product development experience.
- Capacity to program embedded firmware microcontrollers.
- Understanding of Microchip 8,16 and 32-bit platforms, a plus!
- Familiarity of 3 phase motor control.
- Knowledge of designing to comply with EMC/EMR certifications.
- Proficient in power conversion.
- PCB design experience and understanding of circuit analysis for new and existing designs.
- Firmware, software, and hardware familiarity, including C++ and C proficiency.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Full job description coming soon!